dilluns, 2 de febrer del 2009

My diary

On Monday I get up at half past seven. I have breakfast and go to school. At a quarter to two I have lunch. In the evening I go training table tennis. I study at five.

On Tuesday I get up at half past seven and go to school. At a quarter to two I have lunch. In the evening I study at six o'clock and at seven I training table tennis.

On Friday I get up at half past seven and go to school. I go to breakfast and go to school. At a quarter to two I have lunch. I study at five.

On Thursday I get up half past seven and go to school. At a quarter to two I have lunch. In the evening I study at six and at seven I go to trainer at table tennis.

On Friday I up to the bed and go to school. At a quarter to two I have lunch. I study at five.

On Saturday I up to the bed. I go to breakfast. At a quarter to two I have lunch. I play to table tennis at five.

On Sunday I up to the bed. I go to breakfast. At a quarter to two I have lunch. I play to table tennis at ten. In the evening I do my homework and study.